Average Temperatures in Sialkot, Pakistan
- The annual mean temperature in Sialkot, Pakistan is really warm at 22.7 degrees Celsius (72.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures have a variation of 20.6 °C (37.1°F) which is a below moderate range.
- The hottest month (June) is very, very hot having an average temperature of 32.2 degrees Celsius (89.96 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coolest month (quite mild) with a mean temperature of 11.6 degrees Celsius (52.88 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Sialkot
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Sialkot Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Sialkot
- Drosh, Pakistan - 424.8 kms (264 miles) NW
- Dir, Pakistan - 389.2 kms (241.9 miles) NW
- Balakot, Pakistan - 236.4 kms (146.9 miles) NNW
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 319.7 kms (198.7 miles) WNW
- Murree, Pakistan - 190.4 kms (118.3 miles) NW
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 182.4 kms (113.3 miles) NW
- Jhelum, Pakistan - 90.3 kms (56.1 miles) WNW
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 348.8 kms (216.8 miles) WSW
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan - 107.3 kms (66.7 miles) S
- Multan, Pakistan - 389.9 kms (242.3 miles) SW
- Bahawalnagar, Pakistan - 308.7 kms (191.8 miles) SSW