| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sialkot in May is very hot at 30 °C (86 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:25 long and the longest day is 14:06 long with an average length of 13:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Sialkot May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Sialkot, Pakistan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Sialkot:
- Drosh, Pakistan - 424.8 kms (264 miles) NW
- Dir, Pakistan - 389.2 kms (241.9 miles) NW
- Balakot, Pakistan - 236.4 kms (146.9 miles) NNW
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 319.7 kms (198.7 miles) WNW
- Murree, Pakistan - 190.4 kms (118.3 miles) NW
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 182.4 kms (113.3 miles) NW
- Jhelum, Pakistan - 90.3 kms (56.1 miles) WNW
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 348.8 kms (216.8 miles) WSW
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan - 107.3 kms (66.7 miles) S
- Multan, Pakistan - 389.9 kms (242.3 miles) SW
- Bahawalnagar, Pakistan - 308.7 kms (191.8 miles) SSW